Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Birthday!!!!

Well today is my birthday I am 37 and I feel like I am 27. As I sit here thinking about this past year and looking forward to this coming year. September is the start of my favorite time of the year birthdays, fall, cooler weather and the holidays. Now that we are a family of 4 and the kids are getting bigger this is the time I have looked forward to for me it is all about my family. Doing things with the kids, yesterday we cleaned the driveway. Emiliano loved it and Olivia slept through it like expected but it was nice out a semi cool breeze and the sun going down perfection to me. All I want for my birthday is to be HAPPY but what it takes to be HAPPY is the hard part. I don't want to teach anymore I want to stay at home with my kids and raise them, grow our vegetable and make things with them. So I have given myself a 3 year goal, in 3 years I want to move to a different city, buy a house, open a yarn/knitting store. The biggest struggle for me is DEBT my student loan debt and credit card debt. I love to shop and buy nice things that is what makes me happy but in the happiness it has brought me UNHAPPINESS. I have been a journey to find my happiness and I have discovered that I would shop to fill a void at times. I used to shop because I love FASHION but then it turned into something to fill a void of unhappiness. But what I have learned is that the unhappiness comes from the shopping. I know this sounds like it doesn't; make sense but at first it didn't to me but I am figuring it out. I am hoping to change my ways and live a life not a slave to a paycheck. So my happy place is know all bills are paided and we have enough money to live off of and me learning how to live off less. I have so much already I really don't need anything more. I just need my hubby, my kids and green juice. So here is to my year of living off less my 37th year on the planet.

and this cute face 
(on the way home from his 3rd bday party)

Olivia Rose 3 months

No comments:

Post a Comment