Thursday, September 19, 2013

Sick Day

Well over here at We are all sick town, USA it has been kind of hard, I am not going to lie. It all started with my hubby then it was my mom then Emiliano and then Olivia spiked a fever and how I have just have been spending my time taking care of everyone. Olivia is what I am worried about because she is so small at night she is having trouble breathing and then she cries and is up about every hour. This is no good for me I only got about 3-4 hours of sleep the past nights and having to go to work I am beyond tried. I am just in survival mode. I snap some pics of the kids the past few days have a look and here to healthier tomorrows.

Emiliano Mama hold hold her

Emiliano Mama school school abc mouse

Olivia sleeping beauty (4 months tomorrow)



No comments:

Post a Comment