Monday, October 15, 2012

Morning walks

Here is my sweet boy walking our dog. It just so happens that he is about to poop and Emilinao doesn't care he is going for a walk. I love this picture my sweet boy is growing up and there is nothing I can do but just rejoice in it. When I was pregnant Diego was always there for me. He slept with me, he would get my sympathy pains like my morning sickness, yup Diego would be sick in the mornings and when the baby was born Diego was always so concerned. When the baby would be crying Diego would pace up and down right outside the door until he stop crying. When I would be holding the baby and put him to sleep Diego was at my feet protecting us. Now the Emiliano is 2 and going through his toddler days Diego is always to the rescue to dry up those tears or bring that smile on Emiliano's face. My parents text me throughout the day and send me updates on what these two are getting into and I love it. Seeing them like this brings a smile on my face. I can't wait to pick up my baby after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment