Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's your Name?!@#

I get this all the time "how do you say it" and then i get "oh that is so pretty" so today I decided to google the meaning and this is what I found Adina \a-di-na\ as a girl's name is pronounced AH-dee-nah. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Adina is "noble, gentle, delicate". Also possibly "longing".
http://www.thinkbabynames.com/meaning/0/Adina  I have been working on me and I kind of wanted to start with what I meant, and i think it kind of fits. I try to be gentle and delicate when talking to people and I think I am noble, now longing at first I didn't really think it fit but now it has hit me, yes yes yes. I have always seem to be longing for something something wonderful, easier, loving, something to fill me with what I feel is missing but as I have been working on things I realised that the longing I have been looking for is in me. I don't need to buy anything to fill that void I have all the tools I just need to use them so I am on this journey and I kind of like where it is going and hope I follow though ;)


This is what I am dreaming about today, the beach with my son

No comments:

Post a Comment