Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Well life happens

well I was supposed to be working out this week but i haven't. I have been cleaning my house like I like to. When we moved it I was 8 months pregnant and couldn't do a thing now that it is summer time again I have free time to do the this that I love to do like organizing. Call me crazy but it give me such a good feeling to know that things are where they should be and the thing that I have found out is that I have bought multiple items of the same thing. Note to self STOP SHOPPING...

Tomorrow I am off to get a colonic have lunch with a old friend, visit my niece in the hospital and then look for prospective clients for Stella and Dot. It seems I want to do to much in a short amount of time but here hoping I get it all done and be back to get Emiliano by 4. I got to hustle to make it RIGHT.....

This is what I get to come home to, I am one lucky girl

No comments:

Post a Comment